Fluvoxamine 50 mg is a medicinal salt that falls under Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor. It means the medicine is an antidepressant that provides relief to people from the issues of depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). In India, Sun Pharma manufactures the medicine and brands it under Fluvoxin. It is a biconvex skin-colored tablet available in the market for those with a prescription for the tablet.
If you have OCD or depression issues and want to get treatment from this medicine, you should go through the details about the medicine below.
How does medicine provide relief to a person?
The main task that the medicine performs is that it increases the level of serotonin in the brain, which inhibits signaling. When our brain generates the signal, it passes it with the help of neurons. Serotonin absorbs at the synapse of two neurons, which helps pass messages from one neuron to another. The medicine stops the absorption of serotonin at this synapse and increases its amount in the brain.
It will stop the obsessive and depressing thoughts of the person and improve their overall mood.
How to take the oral dose of Fluvoxamine 50 mg?
To take medicine, you should follow the tips below-
- A person should always swallow the medicine no matter what the situation is. It will help in better working of the medicine.
- No one should be involved in activities like chewing or breaking the medicine.
- You can take medicine before a meal or after as per your convenience. But we suggest you fix a pattern and time for the best results.
- To make the medicine swallowing easy, use water as an aid. A glassful of water can also help suppress the side effects.
How much Fluvoxamine, 50 mg, is sufficient for your body?
The dose of Fluvoxamine 50 mg medicine varies from person to person and the situation they are in. If a person’s situation worsens, the physician might suggest two doses of the 50s or one dose of Fluvoxamine 100 to such people. They decide by testing initially what pattern of the dose is working the best.
What side effects can you expect?
No matter which medicine you use, a few side effects might happen. In the case of Fluvoxamine 50 mg, they are-
- Your ejaculation might delay due to the medicine, which people consider a positive point of using the medicine.
- The medicine can lower your desire to have intercourse or libido levels.
- Nausea and vomiting commonly happen when you are using the medicine.
- The medicine causes fatigue and excessive sweating in your body.
- Indigestion, diarrhea, and pain in the stomach might also happen in your body. It can also lead to a loss of appetite.
- You might notice nervousness due to the use of medicine. In some cases, a person goes through insomnia, due to which they notice sleep difficulty.
How to choose the best website for buying the Fluvoxamine 50 mg tablet?
- High-quality medicine at affordable prices
- 24*7 customer support
- Great return and refund policy